Client Sales Executives
RISMA Systems A/S is a fast-growing SaaS company with international ambitions. We deliver state of the art compliance tools to national and international companies and authorities, and right now we are looking for two Client Sales Executives.
How we help clients:
In the autumn of 2017, we launched RISMAgdpr, the first in our suite of compliance modules, and we now help 300+ private entities, public authorities and other organizations to comply with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation all over Europe.
In 2018, we will release several new compliance modules within the ISO standards, along with anti-bribery, anti-corruption, and anti-whitewash (AML4), and RISMA will continue to develop what we believe will be the strongest compliance software in the market.
The position is a senior sales position with a strong focus on new business. The ideal candidate masters the following areas of sales excellence:
• Solution selling to medium and large accounts
• New biz sales, including identifying up- and cross-selling opportunities
• Taking the expert role in client meetings (also with partners in the RISMA partner network)
• Managing many leads, projects and customers at the same time/simultaneously
• Conducting virtual meetings and speaking at seminars
• Collecting information about market and product development, and contributing to market analysis as we grow and develop
We are looking for a talented and energetic Client Sales Executives, who will help continue our growth and build our position in the Danish market, and who has the following profile:
• 5-10 years’ experience with excellent new business results
• Strong “hunter” skills
• High energy level
• Trustworthy and passionate about building great customer relationships
• Good business understanding
• Able to accelerate and handle large growth
• Experience working in compliance within different verticals (experience with compliance software not needed as you will be firmly trained, but it is an advantage)
• Likable personality, flexible, open-minded, and easy going
• Strategic mindset and a good understanding of decision-making processes
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• A structured approach to any given task
• Experience with CRM and Office 365
• Native level Danish, excellent English skills, and an advantage if you speak and write Scandinavian languages
To succeed in this role, you must be at a place in your career where you want to take the next important step and make a crucial difference for both yourself and RISMA Systems A/S.
You must be outgoing and a self-starter. You are motivated by being a part of a fast-growing company, and you enjoy that no days are alike.
You will refer directly to the Sales Manager for Denmark, and you will be part of the Commercial Team and have shared services from headquarters in Denmark.
RISMA is working with PMC online on this recruitment – questions about RISMA Systems A/S can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org – for questions about the positions, please contact Henrik M. Zarp, email@example.com or at +45 4018 4589.
To apply, please send along your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.