Product Sales Specialist
RISMA Systems A/S is a fast-growing SaaS company with international ambitions, who delivers state of the art compliance tools to national and international companies and authorities.
In the autumn of 2017, we launched the first of our suite of compliance modules, RISMAgdpr, and we now support private entities, public authorities and other organizations in complying with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. We have launched a series of other compliance modules and have started offices in Norway and soon in the US.
Throughout 2018, we will release a large amount of new compliance modules within the following compliance areas; ISO Standards (ex 27001 & 9001), anti-bribery, anti-corruption, whitewash (AML4), IP Product Launch plus many more – and RISMA will continue to build on what we expect to be the strongest compliance tool in the market.
We are looking for talented and energetic Product Sales Specialist who will contribute to our extensive growth and build our position in the Danish market.
You will become part of a well-functioning team where focus is to perform best-in-class solution selling to C-level in some of the largest companies and government branches in Denmark.
The position is a senior sales position with a strong focus on new biz of new compliance modules, and the ideal candidate masters the following areas of sales excellence:
- Solution selling to large accounts with a product angle
- Extensive SaaS and compliance knowledge
- New biz sales, including identifying up- and cross-selling opportunities
- Taking the expert role in client meetings
- Managing a large number of leads, projects and customers at one time
- Conducting virtual meetings and speaking at seminars
- Collecting information about market and product development, and contributing to market analysis as we grow and develop
- Operate as the link between product development and sales department, coming with input for the right sales approach after having conducted the fist POC sales of new modules
As this senior sales position has a strong focus on new biz, your profile most likely looks like this:
- Preferably at least 5-10 years’ experience with excellent new biz and/or presales results
- Profile requires strong “hunter” skills but with “farmer” capabilities
- Trustworthy and passionate about building great customer relationships
- Business understanding and experience of working in different verticals within the compliance world (experience from compliance software not needed as you will be firmly trained, but is not a disadvantage)
- Likable personality, flexible, open-minded, and easy going
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- A structured approach to any given task
- Experience with CRM and Office 365
- Able to accelerate and handle large growth
- Native level Danish, excellent English skills, and an advantage if you speak and write other Scandinavian languages
To succeed in this role, you must be at a place in your career where you want to take the next important step and make a crucial difference for both yourself and RISMA Systems A/S.
You must be outgoing and a self-starter with a high energy level. You are motivated by being a part of a strong growing company, and you enjoy that no days are alike.
You will refer directly to the Sales Manager for Denmark, and you will be part of the Commercial Team and have shared services from our headquarters in Denmark.
RISMA is working with PMC online on this recruitment – questions about RISMA Systems A/S can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org – for questions about the positions, please contact Henrik M. Zarp, email@example.com or at +45 4018 4589.
To apply, please send along your resume and a cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.