RISMA Systems A/S is looking for an International Marketing Manager
RISMA Systems A/S is a fast-growing SaaS company with international ambitions who delivers state of the art compliance tools to national and international companies and authorities.
In the autumn of 2017, we launched the first of our suite of compliance modules, RISMAgdpr, and we now support private entities, public authorities and other organizations in complying with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. We have launched a series of other compliance modules and have started offices in Norway and soon in the US.
We are looking for an ambitious International Marketing Manager who will continue our growth and build our position in the marketplace primarily consisting of Scandinavia, Benelux and USA.
You will become part of a well-functioning team whose focus is to foster long-term strategic relationships with our partners and helping clients realize the full value from their investment in our compliance tools. You will lead the marketing team consisting of 1 marketing consultant plus 1 part time marketing assistant and work closely together with inhouse designers and sales reps as well as external stakeholders and suppliers.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional who can work on both a strategic and operational level. Focus will be on supporting the business through activities which creates direct lead generation, strengthens RISMAs market position, and the customer experience.
- Develop a marketing plan
- Development and execution of targeted go-to-market strategies and concepts
- Secure success of new home page (launch late August – Joomla)
- Secure the development of digital platforms including SEO/SEM optimization
- Secure business value across social media
- Analysis of traffic from www, Adwords, SEO etc., and operational adjusting for greater lead generation
- Strengthening of sales tools and materials for direct sales channels and partner channels
- Ensure development and execution of campaigns, events, seminars
- Permission management and collection
- Ensure “the customer experience” is optimized continuously
- Identify and document business opportunities that enhance customer satisfaction, earnings, and support the company’s growth strategy
- PR strategy and execution
- Competitor surveillance
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Preferably at least 5-10 years’ experience with operational marketing
- Experience with creating strong integrated marketing campaigns across channels
- Trustworthy and passionate about building and maintaining great customer and partner environments on several platforms
- Business acumen and good understanding of different verticals
- Likable personality, flexible, open-minded, and easy going
- Strategic mindset and good understanding of decision-making processes
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Structured approach to any given task
- Experience with SuperOffice and Office 365
- Experience with Joomla
- Excellent Danish and English skills, and an advantage if you speak/write the other Scandinavian languages
- Extensive experience with SEO/SEM
To succeed in this role, you must be at a place in your career where you want to take the next important step and make a crucial difference for both yourself and RISMA Systems.
You must be outgoing and a self-starter. You are motivated by being a part of a growth company, and you enjoy that no days are alike.
You will refer directly to the director CCO Steen Rath, and you will be part of the Commercial Team who has shared services from headquarters in Denmark.
You can read more about RISMA at www.rismasystems.com and if you want to know more about the job, please contact Steen Rath at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (+45) 4137 2228.
To apply, please send along your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.