Senior Sales Executive
RISMA Systems A/S is a fast-growing SaaS company with international ambitions who delivers state of the art compliance tools to national and international companies and authorities.
In the autumn of 2017, we launched the first of our suite of compliance modules, RISMAgdpr, and we now support private entities, public authorities and other organizations in complying with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
We are looking for a talented and energetic Senior Sales Executive who will continue our growth and build our position in the Danish market.
You will become part of a well-functioning team whose focus is to perform best-in-class solution selling to CFO’s and legal experts in some of the largest companies and government branches in Denmark.
The position is a Senior Sales position, and we seek a sales specialist with a passion for the following responsibilities:
- Solution selling to large accounts
- New business sales, but also identifying up- and cross-selling opportunities
- Taking the expert role in client meetings (sometimes with partners to RISMA)
- Managing several customers at one time
- Conducting virtual meetings and speaking at seminars
- Collecting information about market and product development and contributing to market analysis
- Preferably at least 5-10 years’ experience with solution selling
- Trustworthy and passionate about building great customer relationships
- Business acumen and good understanding of different verticals
- Likable personality, flexible, open-minded, and easy going
- Strategic mindset and good understanding of decision-making processes
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Structured approach to any given task
- Experience with CRM and Office 365
- Able to accelerate and handle large growth
- Native level Danish, excellent English skills, and an advantage if you speak and write the Scandinavian languages
To succeed in this role, you must be at a place in your career where you want to take the next important step and make a crucial difference for both yourself and RISMA Systems.
You must be outgoing and a self-starter. You are motivated by being a part of a growth company, and you enjoy that no days are alike.
You will refer directly to CCO Steen Rath, and you will be part of the Commercial Team and have shared services from headquarters in Denmark. You live in or near Copenhagen.
You can read more about RISMA at www.rismasystems.com and if you want to know more about the job, please contact Steen Rath at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (+45) 41 37 22 28.
To apply, please send along your resume and cover letter (to email@example.com). We look forward to hearing from you.