Customer Success Consultant
We are looking for a Customer Success Consultant, who can contribute to our exiting journey and secure successful implementation and adoption of our software with national and international companies and authorities. You will become part of a well-functioning team whose focus is to foster long-term strategic relationships with our customers and ensure they realize full value from their investments. We engage broadly across organizations, advise customers on best practices, address unique customer issues, providing guidance on support escalations and general customer interaction.
RISMA Systems A/S is a fast-growing company that develop and sell software for strategy implementation, risk management, internal controls, compliance, and project management.
In the autumn of 2017, we launched the first of our suite of compliance modules, RISMAgdpr, and we now support private entities, public authorities and other organizations in complying with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Setting up customers with the RISMA Systems software
- Training customers to maximize their success with the RISMA Systems software.
- Trouble shooting and customer support
- Taking ownership of the customer experience and the customer journey
- Identifying up- and cross-selling opportunities
- Building and maintaining rapport, both internally and with customers
- Demoing the RISMA software to potential customers
- Taking the expert role in prospect meetings
- Managing several projects and customers at one time
- Communicating customer project and issue status consistently and regularly against the project plan
- Conducting virtual meetings, trainings, workshops, and knowledge transfer sessions
- Liaison with customer’s team members and RISMA Systems’ internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications and priorities
- Gathering requirements and issue change orders and scopes for new and existing customers
- Make sure all deliverables are completed, manage related schedules, meet milestones, and bring creative / technical success to the customer experience
- Being an active contributor to the Customer Success methodology
- Preferably at least two years’ experience from a consultant or support position in a SaaS company. Recent graduates with the right background will also be considered.
- BA or Master degree
- Trustworthy and passionate about building and maintaining great customer relationships
- Business acumen and good understanding of different verticals
- Strategic mindset and good understanding of decision-making processes
- Good teaching skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Structured approach and self-driven
- Experience with service and CRM software
- Flexible, open-minded, and easy going
- Native level Danish, excellent English skills and a big advantage, if you speak and write Norwegian
The position is a one-year maternity cover with ample opportunities of permanent employment.
To succeed in this role, you must be at a place in your career where you want to take the next important step and make a crucial difference for both yourself and RISMA Systems. You must be outgoing and a self-starter. You are motivated by being a part of a growth company, and you enjoy that no days are alike.
You will refer directly to the director of Customer Success, Gitte Barsøe Pedersen, and you will be part of the Customer Success team, which is a cornerstone in our commercial success.
Interested? If you want to know more about the job, please contact Gitte Barsøe Pedersen at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (+45) 53 54 15 66.
To apply, please send along your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.