Channel Partner Representatives for RISMA Systems A/S
RISMA Systems A/S is a fast-growing SaaS company with international ambitions. We deliver state of the art compliance tools to national and international companies and authorities, and right now we are looking for two Channel Partner Sales Representatives, one in Copenhagen and one in Jutland.
How we help clients:
In the autumn of 2017 we launched RISMAgdpr, the first in our suite of compliance modules, and we now help 300+ private entities, public authorities and other organizations to comply with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation all over Europe.
In 2018, we will release several new compliance modules within the ISO standards, along with anti-bribery, anti-corruption, and anti-whitewash (AML4), and RISMA will continue to develop what we believe will be the strongest compliance software in the market.
The position is a sales position with a strong focus on generating new business through others, and the ideal candidate masters the following areas of sales excellence:
• Solution selling to partners and distribution channels
• New business sales, including identifying up- and cross-selling opportunities
• Taking the expert role in client and partner meetings
• Managing many leads, projects and customers simultaneously
• Conducting virtual meetings and speaking at seminars
• Collecting information about market and product development, and contributing to market analysis as we grow and develop
We are looking for talented and energetic Sales Representatives who will help continue our growth and build our position in the Danish market. The following profile is favorable:
• 5-10 years’ experience with excellent new business results
• Experience with partner management
• Strong “hunter” skills
• High energy level
• Trustworthy and passionate about building great customer relationships
• Good business understanding
• Able to accelerate and handle large growth
• Experience working in compliance within different verticals (experience with compliance software not needed as you will be firmly trained, but it is an advantage)
• Likeable personality, flexible, open-minded and easy going
• Strategic mindset and good understanding of decision-making processes
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Structured approach to any given task
• Experience with CRM and Office 365
• Native level Danish, excellent English skills, and an advantage if you speak and write other Scandinavian languages
To succeed in this role, you must be at a place in your career where you want to take the next important step and make a crucial difference for both yourself and RISMA Systems A/S.
You must be outgoing and a self-starter. You are motivated by being a part of a fast-growing company, and you enjoy that no days are alike.
You will refer directly to the Sales Manager for Denmark and be part of the Commercial Team with shared services from headquarters in Copenhagen.
You can read more about RISMA at www.rismasystems.com. RISMA is working with PMC online on this recruitment – questions about RISMA Systems A/S can be sent to email@example.com – for questions about the position, please contact Henrik M. Zarp, firstname.lastname@example.org or at +45 4018 4589.
To apply, please send along your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.