We are s a young IT-company, currently growing fast and therefore we are expanding our Development department. RISMA develops a web-based compliance solution, helping our clients becoming compliant in legal frameworks, e.g GDPR, but also ISO standards.
As a frontend lead you will be in charge of making sure that our frontend is in ass kick world-class shape.
You will be responsible for making sure we are using the right technology the right way.
In Risma we believe working across silos to make sure we deliver the best solution to our customers.
Currently our frontend stack is based on a full open-source stack with vue.js, webpack and sass mostly talking to a REST-based backend in PHP.
- Knows JS/HTML/CSS inside out
- Have all the browsers quirkiness under control
- Understand why modular design works
- Know how to make web apps work
- Know frameworks like vue.js
- A great architectural understanding
- Craving to stay ahead of the curve
- Know how to make scale able and optimized code
Would be awesome if you
- Know basic DevOps principles
- Have experience with vue.js, the more the better
- Have experience building API based apps
- Have good understanding of the concept of API
What’s in it for you
- Form the frontend of the Risma application
- A key position in a fast growing startup
- Form the future of the frontend of our web app
- Work with great colleagues inside and outside of the department
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Stocks in the company can be purchased
If you want to hear more about the position, please call or write to Development Director Nicolai Juhl Ascanius (email@example.com / mobil 2086 0143).
We look forward to receiving your application.